This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give me your best ideas about how to cache our site on search engine..?
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Please give me your best ideas about how to cache our site on search engine..?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM

First of all the content you want to cache should be unique and good in English. After that using off-page techniques (like Bookmarking, Image Submission, Directory) your content will be cached.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

Google will automatically cache your site when it first 'spiders' your site. You can submit your site under Google webmaster tools and request that your site is spidered - but the quickest way is to just have a link to your site on a site that Google already spiders - that way, it will automatically get picked up.
I would still sign up for webmaster tools as you get lots of advice and can submit a sitemap for your site to get all your pages spidered.
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

Hey there, Here are some web traffic and SEO tips:

*Research and use the best popular keyword

*Get active in the social marketing circuit - Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Post contents relating to your site regularly. Ensue that it is informative.

*You can buy facebook likes online. Remember, posts with more likes get noticed fast

*Submit your website link to major social bookmarking sites

*Get a Press release and submit it to PR distribution sites, this is the cheapest and most effective marketing tool. You can get this done as less as $5. This is my press release writing gig, check this out, it will help - http://fiverr.com/lovetolive/write-a-press-release

Thank you and All the best!