This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 Wi-Fi Problem?
04-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 Wi-Fi Problem?
So two days ago something happened to my wi-fi on my s4. When I try to connect to it, it would connect but then it will disconnect again 2 minutes later. The wi-fi button on the drop down menu will be stuck on a dim green color. Not grey (off) and not bright green (on) but something in between. And when I go to the wi-fi settings it's just stuck on "Turning On". This just happened out of the blue. It's not like a downloaded an app or I updated the system recently or anything.

I don't think it's a router problem because all the other devices at my house can connect to the internet just fine. Also I did a quick Google search and it seems a lot of people have had the same problem with the s4. But I haven't found a solution so please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

That's odd. I don't know what your weather conditions are like, but if they are anything like my weather conditions right now, that could be a problem. Other that, I can't really say. I have heard of that happening with the S4, though. It does seem it's an unsolved problem, but try contacting Samsung or whoever your carrier is and see if they have a solution.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply