This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do yahooanswers questions post to facebook?
04-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Do yahooanswers questions post to facebook?
I logged into yahoo by using my facebook account and I was wondering if the questions I ask (or answer) post to facebook without telling me (if I'm logged into my account)? I ask this because I've had other sites posting to my facebook without notifying me as well, so if you know please tell me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM

No

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

If you use the mobile app, when you sign into Yahoo for the first time, you will have the option to link your Facebook account. If you opted-out, ignore the rest of this paragraph. If you opt-in, you will have to allow Yahoo to view certain personal information. If you opted out of this, ignore the rest of this paragraph. If you opted-in, you will then have the option of allowing Yahoo to post on your behalf.

To revoke any of these privileges you&#x27;ve given Yahoo, simply log into Facebook, select Settings, select Apps, select the app(s) you want to disallow privileges, and continue with the self-explanatory directions bia Facebook.