This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll-What do you read?
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Poll-What do you read?
What do you enjoy reading? What genre? What are you currently reading? Do you even enjoy reading?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

I absolutely love reading and have ever since I was a kid! I've always been into the fantasy genre; horror is also great too. Currently, I'm rereading one of my favorites, Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud (for the umpteenth time, my copy has actually split in half from being worn out so much over the years).

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

i love reading si-fi related stuff.. i am a nerd kind or person so i like technical books to.... currently i bought a book about engagement in social media.. and you won't believe i am pretty upset with the author.. :-(
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

mythology, stephen king, and just weird dark mysterious books with trippy stuff in it (just anything creative but never ever fantasy or war)

im not creepy i swear, oh and i like to read the news if that counts, i dont read the paper but i read the articles in my LA times app heh heh
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

Yes I enjoy reading. Im dyslexic though so it can be a struggle. I enjoy lots of genres. I prefer fiction though. Not only books though, I like poems, plays, magazines, etc. My favorite thing to read is song lyrics though. It really helped with my dyslexia. Plus I am a singer so I get to enjoy two hobbies at once. Wink
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM

i like to read fantasy/adventure and horror. currently reading World of Warcraft Arthas which is just a book about the games storyline. i play the game and know quite a bit about the storyline and love the games storyline.

it depends on the content im reading some are good while others are just a waste of my time reading. i think the worst book i ever invested in were school books. overly pricey and boring as hell. currently reading one which costed me about $50 it's about values and how this lady describes them in her own words from her own experiences.
04-08-2014, 09:06 PM

I love reading sci-fi things, genre is sci-fi of course, currently reading Crimson Tears by Ben Counter, the third in the Soul Drinkers series and yes, of course I enjoy reading lol
04-08-2014, 09:14 PM

Words, words, words.

And Shakespeare
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

I like reading sci-fi and fantasy books.
04-08-2014, 09:31 PM

I like any book that isn't the least bit romantic, but my mom usually buys wizard-fantasy books from the 9+ section, so that's typically what I read. Honestly, anything more sophisticated might end up boring me at this point.

Contrary to the above, I'm in the middle of Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings.

I do love to read, have since I was 3.