This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on instagram?
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
How do I get more followers on instagram?
Ok so I have an account on instagram and it's one of those ones that posts the text posts from tumblr on it. I don't really want to be one of those people that spam everybody telling them to follow them and stuff. I did follow back which worked (i have 1.1k) but if I don't use hashtags or anything I literally get like 5 likes because they aren't active they justfollowed cuz i follow back. :/ so what should I do??
Nancy: yes obviously :| I just really like having cool accounts like others but it's no fun if nobody's active.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM

Search a tag that you like, and like a bunch of different people photos. They may notice, come to your page and do the same, and possibly follow. Interact with other users with comments as well.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

You don&#x27;t

(use hashtags related to the picture)
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

You need to post GOOD content in order to get people to keep coming back to view your Instagram. Without good content, you won't get anyone to look.

You also need to use hashtags that are relevant to your posts. Link your Instagram to Twitter and Facebook and get your friends to follow you.

But, you do realize that getting followers and likes isn't all there is to life, right?