This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to put on my tumblr description?
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
What to put on my tumblr description?
Uh.. well,i am new to tumblr and don't know what to put on my description. About me.. I am a shy awkward teenager,love K-dramas,foodie,i like listening to music and reading fanfics! And I believe Being happy is far more important than being rich.

Thanks! Big Grin
And also would be glad if your drop your tumblr to follow! Big Grin
Tc!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM

A few people start with a short introduction saying their name/what they want to be called, sometimes gender and sexuality, some put their zodiac sign or MBTI type, approximate age, country. Then in the next paragraph (you make a new paragraph by pressing then putting <br> ) usually do what fandoms they're in, any pairings they ship, favorite characters, and anything else they like. Then the last paragraph usually has a thanks for visiting their blog, saying whether their ask box is open for anyone wanting to talk, and a witty little phrase to go out on. Your's could be that you think happiness can not be bought and that money isn't everything (obviously it would be better worded than that). Some just put a favorite quote as their description and then have a separate page for an about me section. I'd suggest doing that if you want to give a more in depth description about yourself and your blog. There's no right or wrong way to write a description though so keep that in my mind. If you don't want to put anything really personal on your blog you could always make up a name, age, or location. Or just don't be descriptive. Hope this helped! Sorry it was kinda all over the place >___<

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply