This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i do marketing for my online beauty store?
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
How can i do marketing for my online beauty store?
I'm starting new business and since i do not have a store yet, i'm launching all my products online on facebook on a page called the online beauty store, it's not professional :/
i want a better way to do my marketing,, any suggestions ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:55 PM

They sell estore template $19.99 for Blogger platform.

Demo e-shop here:

http://bosslivedemo.blogspot.com

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:55 PM

First of all you need a website. Hosting plans start as low as $2 a month. A domain name (the www part) costs only $10 a year.

Second. decide how you want to market because there are lots of ways to market your products. Most people start what's called an authority site. Basically you start a blog and become an authority in beauty/cosmetology. Its a good idea to do a Google search and see how others on the first page are running their sites and pattern your after them. You can then incorporate your store into your blog whether on their own page, in the articles themselves, or both.

I found this site where they are giving away a step-by-step course that teaches you how to do all of this for FREE.

They even have a Facebook fan page where they are having a contest and each week they give someone a FREE YEAR OF HOSTING.

It's all free, why not check it out?