This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my best friend excluding me?
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Why is my best friend excluding me?
So, it all started a couple weeks ago. Before I get into it, lets talk about my best friend. Smile, so we have been like sisters since 3rd grade! She was so fun and nice from 3rd grade - 5th grade. Even in the beginning of the 6th grade. But....now that we are in the middle of 6th grade, she has been changing ALOT. She hangs out w/ the mid- popular group. she excludes me from the group. She wears high - heels! Anyways, we were kinda texting and she was being so rude. The text day, she texted me and she was acting nice! Another thing is that we have a field trip for a club and when we were very close, we joined together (w/another friend). So, she said that she calls the window seat. Is she saying she wants to sit w/ me after this? OH! And do you know the reason why she wants to sit with me? Because her new a BFF's aren't going and Im her last choice. What should I do? (I also forgot to add that on her social media, she listed all her BFF's (AKA "baes") and my name wasnt on the list...) Whhhhy? Sad
*next not text lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM

You need to sit down and ask these questions to your friend. Communication is the key.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply