This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should my daughter keep free chat for her website?
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Should my daughter keep free chat for her website?
My ten year old daughter plays Webkinz.com and has Kinz Chat Plus where you can type words but can't say bad things or words the system does not know. Today she was playing and said her friends names. It warned her, then silenced her from chat for 1 minute. She is afraid it will ban her if it happens again (and it does ban you from chat after a while.) Then some random person said she was "lame" and kept bothering her and her friends.She doesn't know if she wants it gone or not but she likes talking to her friends and making new friends but there are bullies on there and the chat system is a little bit unfair. I don't know what the safe choice would be. The system says the Chat Plus is for ages 10 and up. What do you think I should do? Keep the chat or switch back to old chat for her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Dude… webkinz is mostly safe, but there is the loophole that you can name your pets whatever you want. As in… yeah. The chat system can be unfair, so tell her to change chat rooms if someone ever says anything mean.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:49 PM

As a Parent you need to get on there and/or tell you daughter not listen to them because she doesn't even know these people and they probably just think they are cool bulling people online