This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to watch TV online?
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Is it possible to watch TV online?
I've looked it up all the time and all there are are lying websites and fake downloads. How can I watch Television online for free if its possible? Like to watch HBO, Nickelodeon, or a channel live online?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

What? What! Television...online? No! It is not possible! The government will find out, you will be beaten to death by SWAT teams! The whole universe will explode! Holy S*** my baby's dead!

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

Yes they have some free shows but some you have to pay for
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

Depends on what you want to watch. If it is normal TV then there are things like the google box thing. If you want to watch certain shows then some channels will have them online like nbc or abc
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM

I recommend this.http://www.hulu.com/
You can watch all that you like to.
Hope it helps.
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM

http://www.crunchyroll.com is free as well and and has a big selection. Most of the shows have English subtitles or they are dubbed over in English. A lot of them are better then the stuff they have over here!
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

You can watch all UK TV channels BBC ITV 4OD & US sites like Hulu online if you install a VPN on your laptop or tablet/TV. easy to do and unblocks all regional sites worldwide