This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when...?
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
What does it mean when...?
I press a letter on my computer and a window opens up instead of the letter. For example when i press the letter "j", it opens up a new tab with some weird code. Or if i press "g" to search for glass repair shops it opens up a list of familiar sites i have visited. Has anyone ever encountered this??
I appreciate your answer but thats not it. When I click a letter it opens a variety of different windows depending on the letter. One letter may open code while the other letters open windows with different option not having to do with the internet. But each time a new window is opening is opening, not suggestions for sites i have visited in the past.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

So apparently you aren't typing those letters to type them... so I'm guessing you're doing a search using Google, or other search engine. I think you might have left some key information out, so I'm just guessing. From my experiences it's a menu that appears when we start to type in the search field. And it does sometimes show familiar sites we may have visited or have search for before. If that's the case, just keep typing and ignore that little pop-up with suggestions. Your information isn't clear because in one instance you say a new tab opens up, and another you say a window opens up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply