This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl is really obsessed with marrying me. What should I do.?
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM
This girl is really obsessed with marrying me. What should I do.?
Ok I have a girlfriend that I love and care about. Now there is this girl lets call her M I met. I'm 19 and she's 20. She seemed pretty nice has many friends and we sorta became friends. Guys hit on her all the time because she good looking. 3 weeks after this friendship she told me that I'm nice and understandable person and handsome. I thought she only liked me as a friend then I caught her stalking me and My girlfriend around university way to many times. When she was stalking me around finally I grew a pair, confronted M, and asked her why she keeps stalking me around. Then she grab me by the arms and kissed me in front of My girlfriend which really pissed her off. I said *Why did you do that for. I have a girlfriend can't you see* She said *yes I know but I love you so much. I can't live with out you. You will be my bf and my future husband and have kids with me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you* I said *look I don't love you. I love my girlfriend more than anything else and want to marry her and not you* She started crying and said *but babe why I love you* I said *cut it out now. I'm not your future husband so stop it will you* Then she started crying even more and told me I'm breaking her heart. So I broke the friendship with M and she started crying real bad. Now she gets mad when she see's me hanging out with My girlfriend or talking to my female friends. She tells my females friends that I'm M's boyfriend which isn't true. She calls me her boyfriend as well. My friends even My girlfriend hates her because she's annoying. M latches into me and interrupts my conversations when I'm hanging out with friends. She sits next to me in class everyday. She tries to get my girlfriend to break up with me by telling her lies but never works. She started telling everyone that I'm her boyfriend, we're in love, and that we're gonna get married. Now some people think I'm in a relationship with her. I tell them that I'm not but think I just don't want to admit it. She's madly in love with me and wants to marry me real badly. She always begs me to marry her but every time i say no she crys. All her friends even her stupid parents encourage her to do this to me and agree I should marry M even though they know I have a girlfriend. Now she expects us both to get married one day and have children because of it. M and her friends keep coming up to me and keep harassing me telling me that I should marry her. It's like there trying to force me into marriage here. Now M told me to tell my mother that were gonna get engaged soon. I told her to stop many times but she won't. Im getting really scared here so today I ordered a stun gun for me and my girlfriend just in case they try to do something bad to us like if we're alone. So far they hadn't made any threats. So what should I do
Curious. Talking to her friends won't work. Her friends actually encourage her to do this so they won't care if I talk to them.
No I have never spent any time with her at all and never had conversations about feelings and hopes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

I'm surprised your girlfriend hasn't punched her in the face yet....? Seems like the obvious next step.

Anyways, get a restraining order or something. That story is flat out psychotic

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

I am pretty sure you can get a restraining order against her based on the information. Threaten her with one. If she doesn't buy it do it...
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Yeah, she's delusional and stalking you. Tell her that you find her pathetic, that you'd never date or marry her and that you don't want her around you or your family at all. Tell her not to speak to you or to call your parents. Document what she's doing and if you need to, you can probably get a restraining order or call the police. Block her from social media, block her on your phone and treat her like she isn't there when she's around. When she greets you, don't even acknowledge that you've heard anything. She'll get mad at first and cry and pitch a fit. Ignore it and leave where she is. When she interupts your conversation, pretend she isn't there and that you haven't heard her. Eventually, she'll get the message and leave you alone.
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM

She's a whack job.
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Firstly she doesnt love you, just thinks she does, because in reality she doesnt really know you. Have you ever had a conversation with her about your hopes and dreams revealing your deepest thoughts and feelings?? Has she ever spent time alone with you doing something away from college that you both enjoy?? NO?This M has problems, and i mean BIG ones. A human being who will not respect your wishes to be left alone is compulsive at least, and at most could be dangerous.

I would be seriously worried if i were you. This could escalate into something criminal and fatal, because she is obsessed ( which by the way has nothing to do with love, and all to do with control, i bet this girl wouldnt even be interested in you in the first place if you didnt have a girlfriend, she sees it as a challenge to win you away...again nothing to do with how she feels about you).Do you know any of her close friends you could go and talk to and take your girlfriend with you? I would go to one of her friends (when M is not around) tell them you are very worried that she is obsessed and that her obsession could very well turn out to be violence which would end badly for everyone. That Ms behaviour was becoming something that really she needs to go and get therapy for. If the friend agrees and says she will talk to her, then leave it at that, but if the friend wont help, explain that if it continues you will take steps to stop it. eg. go to the dean of the university and ask him for advice as to what to do. Leave out the she loves me rubbish, ( because she doesnt), but explain that this girl follows you and your girlfriend and is stalking you.

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL YOU ARE NOT GIVING THIS GIRL ANY MIXED MESSAGES BECAUSE THEY WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU.
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Next time you see M and her friends, go to the police and turn in a report that they were hitting and threatening you. Chances are the police won't do anything, but her friends will be freaked out enough to leave you alone. Without her posse helping, hanging all over you is going to get real old, really quick.

Obviously, you'd want to check the laws in your area and make sure that was legal (or just a misdemeanor lol). Good luck.