This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO: how should I use h1 h2 h3?
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM
SEO: how should I use h1 h2 h3?
I'm in the process of doing seo for my site and I want to make sure it is as optimal as possible. I cant afford to pay someone which is why I do myself. I have researched my keywords and they are all ready to go. I am new to this whole SEO thing so I was wondering about a coupe of things.

Firstly, how do I use the H1, H2 and H3 tags with keyword? How should the content be structured for each of those tags? H1 is title and the rest should be what?

They say there should be a keyword in bold, keyword in italic and keyword in underline.. Do I have to do one of each for each H1, H2 and H3 tag?

I'm already using 3 plugins- AIOSEO, Yoast SEO and SEOpressor.

Here's an example for my site... It's real estate. If I was to make a post for a property listing, would the property name/title be H1? Would the number of bedrooms or price be H2 or H3? or should 2 and 3 contain keywords? I ask because my website theme has a custom post type for adding a property listing and it has three main fields I fill in which are
Number of bedrooms
Property price
Exert then
description.

Should the structure be that way with the three predefined fields I just listed, or should they contain keywords instead?

If anyone could help or offer any tips it would be so much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

You can use h1 give the page heading and h2 give in trans format

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

Hello,

H1, H2, H3 tags are relevant On-Page SEO techniques. Well then if you had some bunch of keywords with you make sure provide primary (main) keyword to the H1 (Head also known as Post title). H2 tags and H3 tags should contain some other keywords. From an article you should repeat your primary keywords about 2% and H2 and H3 keywords are 1% in the article.

Thank You!
Mohamed Shajid