This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forgot Facebook password and can't access email .?
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Forgot Facebook password and can't access email .?
Okay well I forgot my face work password, and the email I have for my Facebook now is an old email that I can't get into and my present email , I can't use because my friend is using that for her Facebook account . I made a yahoo email but I guess you need to have your Facebook password to add a new email . What do I do ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Don't make passwords you can't remember. E-mail is the way you re-set your facebook password. Since you managed to forget the e-mail password too you're out of luck.........

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

there are 3 ways according to Facebook that you can use to reset your password.
1. they email you a link to reset password
2. they text you a code on your phone.
3. they get a code from your smartphone.

Since you do not remember your email you cannot do the first. If you have your phone no. on facebook then you can use that option to reset your password. I am not really sure about the last one but i think if you are logged in through your smartphone but dont remember your password then they give a code through it.
There is another option there when you click forgot your password. Its at the bottom, "no longer have access to these" .
after you click it they ask for your new email address or phone no. then to confirm that this is your account. You have to choose 3 trusted friends from your account and then call them and take code from them. That's it you will get your account back.
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Reset your password then sign in