This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people unfollow me on instagram when I follow them back?
04-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Why do people unfollow me on instagram when I follow them back?
Random people usually follow me on instagram so I follow them back, but then the next day I notice they have already unfollowed me. I know cause I don't have many followers. Why do they do that? I think it's rude, I kindly follow them back but then they unfollow me right away.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

This reminds me of when I had a social network - people are always playing mind games. They add you but don't want to talk to you. You know why they do this? I think it's because they want to be nosy, if your profile is private that means they can not see your pictures and comments unless you add them. Once you add them, they go through your stuff, find out what they need to know, and then delete you. Using you like toilet paper. That's why you should only add people you feel are worthy of being part of your world. This social network mess will get to you unless you fight back. And your right, it is rude, they want you to share your stuff but don't want you to see theirs. smh

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Because You Aren't Pretty.