This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I do something about this?
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Should I do something about this?
Well theres this one girl in my school that no one likes. Once in a while people make statuses about her, talk behind her back and its starting to make me feel like she deserves something more fair. I am in no way helpful with emotional problems but I am good at looking at others perspectives because of my past. Well her perspective seems pretty sad. My friends just shower random insults at her and make fun of her. Everyone says that bullying her is an exception. She's only being bullied because of Facebook. She posts an unbelievable amount of pictures and random selfies. She also posts those kind of emotional statuses. She can be a little dumb at times like asking people if eyebrows can grow back. Of course this is why no one likes her but in real life, shes fun and nice. She enjoys messing with people and is very talkative and I guess looks kind of pretty. I feel like people are judging her because other people don't like her. I don't know her very well and my gut tells me to do something about this. Of course if i stand up for her, im just gonna get bullied too and standing up for o thers is almost impossible for me because I am very very very very shy. And when it comes to problems like this, I would always watch and analyze the problem

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

do what feels right and don't look back. after all your intentions are good right?

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

Do what you feel is right