This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do torrent sites get movies still in theaters?
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM
How do torrent sites get movies still in theaters?
I went on Kickass Torrents today and I saw that the movie The Scret Life of Walter Mitty was available to download. How do people get these movies when their still in theaters and haven't been released on DVD or Bluray?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM

Someone takes a video camera to a theatre, records the movie and uploads it. That&#x27;s all they do. That said, those recordings are usually of a low quality.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

People will go into a movie theatre where that movie is playing and record the entire movie. This means it isn't great quality. If you can wait i would wait for it to come out on DVD or bluray so you can get a decent copy
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

Depends. If it's a Cam version, it came from someone recording it in a theater. If it's a DVDscr then it's a copy of the movie that is generally sent to reviewers. The dvd may get stolen, or the reviwer may rip it and share it. DVDscr's are higher quality than Cam's but generally lower quality than DVD and usually has a watermark throughout the film.

And of it says DVDrip and the movie is still in theaters, than its probably fake or contains malware.