This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he just shy or not interested?
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Is he just shy or not interested?
I started talking to this guy from school over social media a couple weeks ago. He messaged me telling me I was cute and was really forward. He's foreign, just moved to the US about 2 years ago. He's really sweet and funny and we texted nonstop for a while. Once we finally met at school (we don't have classes together), he was really shy and only used one word answers. I thought he might not be interested but then he started asking how I got home and where my last period was. I thought this meant he might want to drive me home so I asked him to. The car ride home was silent but he seemed to be comfortable with it. When we text, he starts the conversation most of the time. I've been so sweet to him and tried to get him out of his shell by asking him questions.

I'm genuinely interested in him and it's driving me crazy with all of these mixed signals. He always wants to see me but once we're together, he's silent. Not sure what's going on... Do I pursue him or lay off?

Btw, I've talked to some people who know him and apparently he's never had a girlfriend here before, so he could just be inexperienced?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

He&#x27;s very shy but most importantly he has no experience. I don&#x27;t like talking to people who have no experience in relationships because it just makes things a lot harder

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

To me it sounds like he's putting in a lot of effort, he's texting you and took you home. He's interested. Just continue talking to him and the more you do the more you will see him come out of his shell, I'm a shy person especially around new people but if you saw me with my friends you would think the complete opposite. Just give him time Smile
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

He&#x27;s interested in you probably just not the best at expressing it or is probably nervous of rejection.Try going out with him some dudes are just shy gotta break them out there shell till they feel comfortable
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM

He liked you!! For sure. Guys just get nervous around pretty girls. Lol Wink