This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone should I get?
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Which phone should I get?
I'm getting a new phone this week and I'm stuck on which one to get. I currently have the Blackberry Bold 9780 and I need an upgrade like PRONTO lol. I've been thinking of getting either the iPhone or the Samsung Galaxy S III.

I mainly use my phone for: camera, calls, messages, media, apps and Instagram.

Which one am I best off getting? Thanks.
*iPhone 5

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM

really you cant bet the iphone

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Personally, I love apple products. I have an iPhone 4s and it is super user friendly and I never have any problems with it. The camera is great on the iPhones and it has plenty of apps including instagram. It's also not hard to find a charger for the phone considering many people have one!
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM

S3 compared to iphone 5
The S3.

The S3 has more RAM.

The S3 has a faster processor.

The S3 has 1.5 ghz while iphone 5 only has 1.3 ghz

The S3 has a larger display.

The S3 has a microSD slot. The iPhone 5 does not.

The S3 has maps that actually work

I just got the s3 and love it much more than my iphone. I would get the s3 because it has just as many apps, bigger screen, its more customizable, and its thinner and faster and you can add storage for a cheaper price. Also it is stronger and doesn't brake as easily. So ya get the s3 and also its not as light as the iphone 5, it is heavier by 20 grams but the s3 is much bigger and its still lighter than the other iphones
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Samsung galaxy Slll all the way. Yes I do have an iPod touch 4G but really??? 700$ for an iPhone? My brother has a Samsung galaxy Slll and my cousin has the iPhone 5. The Samsung is thinner, cheaper, and in my opinion, BETTER.
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM

you seem like an iPhone type, go for it.