This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
charity : what to give up ??? 10 EASY POINTS?
04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
charity : what to give up ??? 10 EASY POINTS?
At school we are doing an event give up to give in

we are in year 8 and we all have to give up somthing and what ever we gave up the money we would of spent on it we give to charitys like cancer research

i am struggling for ideas i am injured so i cant give up sport and a vegetarian so i cant give up meet i need some good ideas and im sure with your great minds you can think of some ideas!!!

p.s im a girl is that helps ?

10 EASY POINTS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

Some options-

* Make-up (if you're confident to try that).
* Hair straightening/curling (just put it up in a bun or pony instead).
* Your phone! (if you're feeling really adventurous).
* Some sort of social media that you like (once again could be harder than giving up other things and it means you might have to put in more effort to find out about events).
* Soft drink.
* Coffee, energy drinks or tea (if you drink any of them).
* Some sort of indulgent junk food like- potato chips, chocolate, etc.
* If you're into something like a certain tv show or videogames you can give that up for the time. Or give up tv altogether for that period of time.
* Juice - if it's normally a part of a daily morning ritual.
* I know someone who gave up staying up late and instead went to bed a bit earlier so she'd get a good sleep. Or you could do the opposite and wake up and hour earlier and make the most of that time somehow (I.e. Give up sleep-ins).

I hope that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply