This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When i was on the internet and i saw pic with a girl(the pic was small though) then i downloaded it?
04-08-2014, 08:43 PM
When i was on the internet and i saw pic with a girl(the pic was small though) then i downloaded it?
When i saw the picture there was a picture with a kid girl summary dressed. will i get arrested for this?Sad
i deleted the picture after that, some weird shit is going on 4chan

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

HELL NO !!!!!!!!!! lol

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Nope bro, pervs have shitones of nude girls full HD pic in their hdd and don't get arrested Smile
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

one has to be very carefull with these stuff,,,, there alot of sick people who put kids pic on internet..one can be falsly acused easily.. stay away from any kind of forign sites where the government cannot control thses things,,,if you want to go to the site to se some pics of naked nature make sure it is US sites or european where they take law seriously and there are control and blockage for these kind of sites...
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

If you deleted it, nothing can happen.
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM

Deleting a picture doesn&#x27;t necessarily erase it. In many cases, deleting a file merely moves it to the Recycle Bin on your computer. You have to empty the Recycle&#x2F;Trash Bin, too. Even then, emptying the Recycle&#x2F;Trash Bin doesn&#x27;t truly wipe out the file on the drive, though it will be pretty hard to recover without special software.

Macs have the ability to securely empty the Trash Bin, which will truly wipe out the file. Windows doesn&#x27;t have this feature but there are 3rd party programs available to securely erase files.

Finally, be aware that most web browsers maintain a cache of files downloaded from the Internet. Be sure to empty your cache if you really want to erase all traces of something you regret downloading.
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

If you want too :-)