This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am trying to remove firefox from my pc and the uninstall does not work and none of the suggestions from Mozi?
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
I am trying to remove firefox from my pc and the uninstall does not work and none of the suggestions from Mozi?
I am trying to uninstall firefox from my pc and the uninstall doesn't work and neither do any of the methods suggested by Mozilla so how do I get rid of firefox from my pc now

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM

Best way to remove it without the Uninstalling it is by using an Application named Revo Uninstaller. you can download that app from http://www.revouninstaller.com. Try removing Firefox using this app and the firefox will be gone for good.

Another way to remove it is by going to C:\Program Files and deleting the folder named Firefox or Mozilla.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

Hope this helps:

http://www.crystalidea.com/uninstall-firefox
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM

if nothing works try to uninstall using youruinstaller in safe mode
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

Hi,

Download and run CCcleaner for broken registry links and cleaning. Then go to control panel and remove Firefox from the list and restart your computer this should remove it from your system otherwise try to update the Firefox from internet and then uninstall it from system. If that did not work then you might have to re install your windows.

Good luck.