This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's up with ebay?
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
What's up with ebay?
I ordered something on ebay on Saturday the 18th, but it hasn't gotten here yet. Usually when I order something it gets delivered in like 2 or 3 days, but it's been over a week. The tracking number says its still in transit, but I don't even know what that means. Why is it taking so long, is it because of the snowy weather or am I getting ripped off?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Ebay doesn't personally ship the items to you. They are simply a website to host advertisements from other people. The person who you buy the product from is the one who ships. There could be a number of possibilities why your product hasn't made it yet including: using a different option of shipping that takes longer, weather delays, etc. Also, it is always good to look at a person's feedback rating before you buy from them. Some sellers aren't trusted but judging that the tracking number says that it is in transit (currently in route to your house) it is probably just taking a few extra days.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:56 PM

I order a lot on e bay.... I wish I could get my orders in 2 or 3 days. Most take about 5 to 10 days, all depends on where they are sent from and how quickly the seller gets it mailed.