This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i sent a nude to a fake account accidnetaly?
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
i sent a nude to a fake account accidnetaly?
i received a message from a girl on snapchat and we moved it to KIK and she sent anude and i sent back a dick pic. she didnt respond to any messages after that, so im presuming the pics where fake and i was her only follower on snapchat and KIK so its a fake account too. this is probably someone from school, what do i do when it gets spread around school or something?!? or people start asking me. im freakin scared
but how else would they get my snapchat name? only people i know have that. and they could easily tell it was me by the clothes i wear, i had a shirt on that they would have seen me wear before...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM

1st rule : Never show the face. Then, it's - completely - anonymous.

Just in future, be more savvy.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

if your face isn't in it you can easily claim it's not you, if you have a fairly large member, be proud, if it is someone from school you have a nude of them. i feel it's not likely it was someone from school and so you have nothing to worry about
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

if ur face is not ther dey cant prove nothin...just say"u just found some randoe guy with a shirt similar to mine and now ur spreading it around huh" oh and by the way if it ever spreads find out who spread it..it wil probeably be the one who had that fake profile ..then find them and punch them in the fce..if its a girl jsut a tigth slap to the face will do....(although that wood be overkill) ahh..who cares...shes postig ur dick oall over the place she deserve it Wink