This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
some ideas on advertisment?
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
some ideas on advertisment?
I will be approaching universities with an opportunity to work and gain some great training and experience within a company. please could you help me with some ideas on advertising the opportunity, facebook, meetings, events...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

In advertise i need a good product that is very popular of all people. a good product helps to makes people attractive.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Ella, Try to build a relationship/conversation with some of the people you'll be approaching at the universities. Be honest in what you're trying to learn, but also think about what you have to offer them. You may need to spend some time volunteering or combining volunteer with paid work.
Good luck - Doug @skibility
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

When it comes to generating leads, doing nothing or killing yourself using numerous traditional methods, well as we say in Georgia, “those dogs just won’t hunt.” http://tinyurl.com/o9omb9y

In other words, they don’t work. You won’t get the leads you need or you’ll end up burned out and dog-tired from working too hard.

I mean part of the reason we got into investing was to have time (and money) to enjoy life right? Where’s the fun in working 12 hours a day?

No, what you need is your own ninja army of bird dogs out chasing down leads and sending them to you on autopilot.

Your business … and your earnings … will EXPLODE!

Picture this, if you had just 100 bird dogs gathering deals, buyers and pictures of properties and they only sent you one buyer and one seller each month …that’s 200 buyers, 200 sellers without you lifting a finger! http://tinyurl.com/o9omb9y
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM

PPC SEO And SMO is the best way for advertisement