This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Club promoting, is it possible?
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Club promoting, is it possible?
Is it possible to promote a club from home. I got a job offer to promote a club in Manchester but I live in London. The description advertises "home based" as I only need to advertise events online in order to get people to come. Everything else is handled by the event manager.
My question is, is this possible or will it just be crazy difficult.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM

You've got a job offer even though you haven't a clue what you are doing...just check how and when you get paid. Be very careful about handing over your bank details...

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

I think people use facebook to do this, if you can increase numbers and know exactly how many of them go to club as a result and you can monitor that and earn correct commision its worth a try.
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

Hey buddy

You can very much easily promote your club through online. What requires the most is your knowledge and innovative skills. You can have you club website and make good and attractive unique designs with interesting quotes, writings and images. You can go for some SEO articles on your club for the promotion, you can promote it with ezines. Make a blog and keep updating with your clubs' related content on a regular basis. You can do the promotion through Facebook pages, where you can put your ads and helpp your club come up with a shining future.

If you want to know more on the internet promotion tactics, then go through the android app "Internet Promotion Preveiw"