This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you know any dictatorship where many media organs can insult the leader of the country day and night?
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Do you know any dictatorship where many media organs can insult the leader of the country day and night?
Do you know any dictatorship where many media organs can insult the leader of the country day and night, some journalists can even suggest that that leader must be hanged freely and so easily without any prosecution at all? Do you know any dictatorship where judicial bodies allegedly controlled by the dictator can issue rulings against that dictatorial regime? Do you know any dictatorship where the supporters of opposition parties can swear and insult the dictator and even his family members through social media so easily and without any prosecution, even here on yahoo answers?

If you believe ErdoÄŸan is a dictator, I believe you are insane.
The internet was under the absolute control of Qaddafi in Libya. You can't even say the name Qaddafi in the public, or you'd be arrested and questioned in Libya. Just tell the name, and you're arrested. People were referring Qaddafi as "uncle" out of fear of prosecution in Libya. What you talk about after the Western powers were bombing Libya. Tell me which TV channel or newspaper were free to say Mubarek sahl be hanged or insult him and his family.
Alper, Noy Alooshe is an Israeli Jew and lives in Tel Aviv.
Alper, the song was prepared and uploaded by Noy Alooshe, not by Libyans. The song might become popular among the Libyan opposition during the civil war in Libya while the Wstern powers were bombing it. You can't back what you allege, you can't answer the other questions asked in the question either.
Alper, you tried to answer only one of the questions asked in the question, and you failed to do so. Qaddafi wasn't criticized in Libya, nobody would dare to do so. You'd be tortured and executed. The media organs in Turkey have always been free to criticize ErdoÄŸan. Many of them have also sworn and insulted him.
Alper, stop being ridicilous, you do know what media organs I'm talking about, and a vast majority of the population supports ErdoÄŸan. I block you for a few days, so you'd polute this question anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

I know many such countries where the people were insulting and making fun of the dictators they're ruled by. In Libya for example people were insulting and scorning Muammar Qaddafi day and night and and they were using social media exclusively for that purpose . In the end they overthrew him. The same thing can be said for Egypt and Tunisia as well during Arab spring.

@Oku There were many many videos making fun of Qaddafi on Youtube prepared by Libyans during Arap spring. Here is one of the most famous ones. Actually it has become a hit in Libya. None of his threatening speeches was enough to save him. We know what happened to him and his sons in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY

These videos have been released a month before the bombing.Toward their ends all dictators are scorned and viciously criticized. This happened to Chavushescu of Romania, Shah Riza Pehlevi of Iran as well.

@oku That's all you need to know about the song on the video "zenga zenga"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenga_Zenga

I have already backed up my claims with the link.All the dictators are criticized and insulted toward the end of their rein. This is a fate which awaits all dictators and there's no escape from it for them.

@oku, if all media organs in Turkey turned against Erdogan, and people started to mock and even insult him this only shows that he's approaching towards the end of his rein just like Qaddafi and all the other very well-known dictators rather than he isn't a dictator.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:04 PM

What media organs are you talking about? All I read is lots of nonsense, little information. You wanna hear one? National TV channel Kanalturk's licence has been suspended today! This is what you get for broadcasting news in a way pissing PM Erdogan off.
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Yes, in Turkey. When a leader who is a dictator true at heart but must keep up a fissard of democracy like say Erdogan for example. He does so by letting the pretense of freedom of speech exist by jailing those who speak against him under laws that make it appear they are guilty of oh say "terrorism" when all they ever did wrong was tell the truth. Having over 100 journalists sitting idly in Turkish prisons today pretty much rests my case,.