This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I name my new blog? Very Easy 10 Points!?
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM
What should I name my new blog? Very Easy 10 Points!?
I just started a tech blog but I haven't posted anything yet. Right now, it's called Every Week Tech but I realized I need to post much more often than just once a week. So what should I name it? I don't think Every Day Tech is a good idea because I don't think I'll be posting every single day. Any suggestions are accepted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM

Whenever Tech talk

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:59 PM

iTechblog.com (letter i for internet)
blogtech.com
techtips.com

When you first start with a blog, normally people post quite frequently. But, when time passes by and you don't see the results that you wanted (traffic), people tend to post every so often, eventually posting once a month, then stop posting and then give up. So, in order for your blog to give you the traffic, consider the content and traffic, and not just the name! Good luck.
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

I think it depends. I would do some keyword research and see what people are looking forward. For instance, there might be a big demand for the search term "everyday tech" or another keyword. It is normally a good practice to include your target keyword in the domain name. This tells your audience, up front, what your site is about. Additionally, it usually helps with your SEO efforts. Google Keyword Tools can help you with this or you can pay for a program such as Ultimate Niche Finder that will help you find domain names, keywords, and other things.

Hope this helps.
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

Techisfun , techdoctor, thetechyblog