This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
starting an online business please help?
04-08-2014, 08:45 PM
starting an online business please help?
I want to start an online store that would sell things like homemade necklaces, art work, etc. I been successful at selling things at local stores but I would like to sell online. Any advice/tips? Like how can I grow my consumers, should I make business cards? How can I expand my business across seas, if I have to (I'm in school and sometimes people want me to make up to 50+ items for a party) also what's a good shipping price for they USA and Europe?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Maybe you can set up your online store at etsy, ebay, or even amazon. Just share your handmade necklaces with those facebook users. As for the shipping price, you can search online.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:52 PM

Setting up online stores nowadays is very easy. If you do not have the technical know how, you can always hire people to do that. Once you have a list of products, all you have to is make it look attractive so people will be attracted to click them.

Then, you have to think about packaging. This is a big thing for online businesses as this may help recall and your branding. You can have custom paper boxes of different sizes or colors made for your different products. This way, your customers will know that they are dealing with a company that they can trust and has a good future. On the box you can print the logo of your company, your website, social media profiles, and contact information.