This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need your responses and comments ....?
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I really need your responses and comments ....?
I found an item on my facebook page that said "If you're not happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship . Get your own life first, then share it ." . The only reason I can't be happy being single is because I can't find an available women . if I was married, I wouldn't have that problem ! Besides, people who are happy being single don't like the idea of being married, and they want to be single until the day they die . A man who doesn't like the idea of being married and wants to be single until the day he dies will make a bad boyfriend, a bad husband, and a bad father, and I'd HATE to be like that ! If I'm unable to find an available women and I really want to get married, doesn't that make the item I saw on Facebook wrong ? If somebody's happy being single, why would he ever get married ? Who wants to be stuck at the "living together" stage because her boyfriend doesn't like the idea of being married ?

I want a woman who can't find an available man and who hates being single because she'd understand where I'm coming from and she'd THROW herself into marriage and never look back . Is that wrong ? Why is that wrong ? Thank you in advance for your answers .
I don't know what it's like to go through your fifties without a romantic partner, but I'll bet it's tragic . After fifty years without a romantic partner, I've been soured on the single life . Being single is nothing but an embarrassment . I've thought about this long enough to know that I absolutely, positively want to be married . I need a woman who's also thought about it long enough to know that she absolutely, positively wants to be married . I also need a woman who's ready to say "I'm going to make this marriage work because I'm NOT going back to being single !" . Any woman I get with has to realize that marriage is exactly as good as we make it, and you can't make your marriage good if you're always missing the single life .
The problem is all I ever do is relax and go about my business . When all you do go about your business, women decide "He wants to be single forever !" or "He's gay so he doesn't want a woman !" . Being single for fifty years makes a bad imprassion . I'm not very happy about being single, but the women I meet all decide "He wants to be single forever !" . After fifty years, I HAVE to be ready . I WAS ready when I was a teenager and I've BEEN ready for the past thirty -- five years . It's tragic to go through your teenage years without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your twenties without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your thirties without a romantic partner, and it's tragic to go through your forties without a romantic partner .
The problem is all I ever do is relax and go about my business . When all you do go about your business, women decide "He wants to be single forever !" or "He's gay so he doesn't want a woman !" . Being single for fifty years makes a bad imprassion . I'm not very happy about being single, but the women I meet all decide "He wants to be single forever !" . After fifty years, I HAVE to be ready . I WAS ready when I was a teenager and I've BEEN ready for the past thirty -- five years . It's tragic to go through your teenage years without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your twenties without a romantic partner, it's tragic to go through your thirties without a romantic partner, and it's tragic to go through your forties without a romantic partner .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:56 PM

Women don't like desperate guys. Relax and go about your business as usual and you'll meet someone when the time is right

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:56 PM

First: relax.

We all have our complement somewhere (although it might not be what you expected... and you might not be what she expected either... but there's something that tells you: STAY THERE, and that's when you KNOW it's YOUR PLACE). If that hasn't happened yet, believe me, it's better to stay single -or enjoy other kinds of relationships while you wait, but ALWAYS knowing that THAT SPECIAL BEING is waiting for you somewhere (or actively searching...)-.

Soooo... let's see what that item you saw means... It doesn't mean that you must WANT to be single, but FIND HAPPINESS being so. It's quite different. Happiness is something you create inside, it's something you build in your heart. It's something you need to develop, in order to find some meaning in your life -with or without a wife-. Life is teaching you a lesson on that; maybe that's why you can't find an available woman. The right one for you will come, when you're ready. But you MUST BE READY. When you're not ready, if you find her, there might be trouble -you can't imagine how much trouble an immature relationship with your soul mate can create... it's much more than any other kind of relationship, since there are lots of things in common and interrelated between the two... it requires experience in life, and yes, in happiness-. You must grow inside -and that inevitably leads to HAPPINESS, but real happiness, the one you find within, no matter what's happening outside, you might be crying for the greatest sadness of your life, and still be truly happy...-; before you meet HER. And she must do the same. Otherwise, you won't recognize each other. It happens that way, believe me... so be patient.

A desperate woman will throw herself into marriage and never look back... until she finds she didn't really WANT it that way. You might experience the same... and you would both end up unhappy, and hurt. That's definitely NOT the way. Be careful... think before acting -or wishing-.