This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your comments about me site www.best-private.com?
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
What are your comments about me site www.best-private.com?
I made this blog http://www.best-private.com and I want to know if there are problems there to correct or to improve my blog.This blog is an affiliate and internet marketing blog. I want to generate income from on the long run.

For traffic, I use twitter and sometimes search engines like yahoo, google and bing but with low cost to get some clicks for getting higher ranking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:56 PM

Internet marketing is a huge, very broad niche. Affiliate marketing narrows it down a little, but not enough. I would suggest drilling down more and focusing on a specific area. The catch is, you will have to get good at it yourself before you are qualified to teach others how to do it. That being said, the IM niche in general is not the best choice for newbies. Way to many big boys and girls out there with really huge lists. The best advice I can give anyone is niche marketing to a niche you know a lot about. Or at least are willing to learn a lot about. Here is an example of how I "drill down"
Tractor- too broad
farm tractor- still too broad
John Deere farm tractor- getting warmer
That should give you an idea of what I mean. I have been involved in IM since 98 and still learn everyday. There is a lot to know and things change constantly so you will never have a shortage of challenges and you will earn every penny you make, if any.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:56 PM

I think your website is too busy and not easy to navigate. When I visited your site, my first instinct was to hit the back button.

Here are some considerations:

1) Blue background with white words is not easy for people to read and scan quickly. You should consider clean white background. Just looks at google.com homepage.

2) Monetization model unclear. It looks like a review site to me, but you have adsense ads. If you intend to make affiliate sales, remove the adsense as it distracts your visitors. No point earning that few cents by sending your potential customers away.

3) The internet marketing niche is very competitive. To ensure you have a good chance to rank well, you should optimize the low hanging fruits... ie. keywords that have high search volume but low competition. My favorite tool for doing keyword research is Market Samurai. For free tool, you can use Google Keyword Tool.

4) Build on your content. People want free information to learn. You can consider getting some "how-to" articles written based on the keywords you want to optimize.

5) Check the grammar -- at the bottom of the page, there is a typo "Intoduction".

6) Google trusts sites that have pages like disclaimer, privacy, about us and contact us pages. You should consider adding them in.

7) Right sidebar is too busy.

Trust these pointers help.