This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get site exposure?
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
How to get site exposure?
I am an AVID recycler. I often search for ways to help save the planet. In my findings, I ran across this project on kickstarter called Necessary Recycling. These guys are turning tire inner tubes into back packs!!! I think it is awesome!!! I pledged to help them out. I think the world should see this, they have a cool story. How do I help get them exposure????

Thanks,
Love2recycle

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1565...n=1de26847

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM

Some of the best ways to get exposure for a website is to write blog entries on the company in your own blog, as a guest blogger or comment on already existing blogs all with the link to their site. Also some good ways to generate traffic to the site is to write articles on the site, owners or product and submit them to article sites all with the link to the site listed in the article. For article sites Google "Article Submission Sites". Google used to have a great free tool for key words but they recently did away with that feature. But if you are serious about helping them there is a product called Market Samurai that will help you with keywords. Those are some of the most basic and free ways to generate exposure for their site.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:58 PM

If you are a Facebook user then share the Kickstarter project on your FB and ask your friends to share with their friends etc.

You've also done your bit by listing it here! :-)