This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I answered an ad on craigslist, and agreed to meet with the person at a local coffee shop. The Job was?
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
I answered an ad on craigslist, and agreed to meet with the person at a local coffee shop. The Job was?
I answered an ad on craigslist, and agreed to meet with the person at a local coffee shop. The Job was advertised as an “internet marketing and sales position” by a private party.
I was offered a job to write bad YELP reviews on local businesses such as restaurants, dry cleaners, house painters and automobile service centers. This is how it works; the person who is a YELP Salesperson gives me a list of businesses to bash 50-60 a week. Then she goes and shakes down the business owners offering to filter, remove or move my bad reviews to the bottom of the list for $800+ or -
I thought about contacting the police, shouldn’t this be illegal? Racketeering?
I was offered a job to write bad YELP reviews on local businesses such as restaurants, dry cleaners, house painters and automobile service centers. This is how it works; the person who is a YELP Salesperson gives me a list of businesses to bash 50-60 a week. Then she goes and shakes down the business owners offering to filter, remove or move my bad reviews to the bottom of the list for $800+ or -
I thought about contacting the police, shouldn’t this be illegal? Racketeering?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

The point of your story is not to answer ads on Craigslist and go directly to the employer or go to an employment agency for a job, or even the Unemployment office has legitimate job postings at their office. IN PERSON.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Yeah, this is probably illegal.
04-08-2014, 09:07 PM

Illegal or not it takes poor morals to even consider it