This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you find this suspicious or is it just me?
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Do you find this suspicious or is it just me?
I bought a game CD from a reputable seller on ebay about 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for this CD.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAc...94957417US

Seller told me that apparently his item got lost midway and resent it on the 24th but I still don't see any progress happening with the USPS delivery. Usually the parcel gets accepted within a day. This also happened 3 weeks ago. Did I get scammed or is it really bad luck?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM

what company? it might not be as reputable as you think. what's with the usps delivery? did you have a tracking number? I doubt its bad luck because usps is more than likely more reputable than whatever "company" sold it because usps is owned and controlled by the government. I know when I bought a yoke for my rc rustler on eBay it didnt come at all and im almost positive they ripped me off, it happens I know. still haven't done anything about it. I suppose its possible it could be usps considering how much they mail and considering it was a small item (small items have a tendency to get lost) but still not likely

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

Does not appear to have been shipped yet. They have simply prepare the label and paid the postage. Look for an acceptance scan to appear after they ship it.