This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is SEO ? I have heard the word many times but have not been able to know what exactly it means .?
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM
What is SEO ? I have heard the word many times but have not been able to know what exactly it means .?
O have heard a lot about the seo in internet and from my friends but have never been able to know what is exactly is an what's it's purpose. please give me some examples of popular SEO and which one is the best and why every detail you know. Thanks for your concern in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM

At Web Designs Online, the team of SEO experts will build quality links based on the key terms you want ranked and will do so until you have achieved HIGH rankings. Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing process, many clients stick with these guys for 6-8 months or even longer to achieve the results they want for their website's keywords. The more competitive the keywords you are looking to target, the longer it can take to get you to the 1st page of the search engines. If you're serious about improving your search engine rankings then please understand it may take longer than three or four months to achieve the rankings you want.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:00 PM

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a strategy to boost your site on the web and help search engine's crawlers to crawl it drastically. It's a process of promoting your site with respect to your competitor one and try to beat that site with quality backlinks. There are several SEO companies available to make your site promotion easy with the latest update of search engine and with the help of unique strategy.
04-08-2014, 09:07 PM

SEO mean search engine optimization simply definition if you want to promote your business and improve your ROI (rate of investment) then you need to start SEo of your website or blog. generally improve ranking in search engine like Google and Yahoo
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. It is composed strategic method which composed of but not limited to quality link building, social media campaign and content creation. These strategies aim to increase the numbers of visitors to the site which results from a higher-ranking place on SERP (search engine results page) like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

My partner and i suggest utilizing Google Search Bot We have ranked my web page to primary page deploying it. http://is.gd/gsbsoftware