This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to sell my domain name !?
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM
i want to sell my domain name !?
i have two domain names. Brought from 1-2-3 Reg. I tried to sell on Sedo but 1-2-3 is wont let me transfer. They lock my domain name. Is there anyway to sell my domain names:

http://www.Staffey.com
http://www.Staffley.co.uk

Should i try ebay ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:02 PM

you can unlock your domain names in the control panel so that you can release them.
Personally I don't think your domains are worth anything, they might be worth something if your website generated traffic of course - but personally speaking i don't think your domains are worth a great deal....somebody might pay £50 if you are really lucky but the amount of work you'll have to put in to get that £50 won't make it worth it...i would just stick some adsense on the sites and see if you can make some money that way.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

My dear friend i would like to suggest to not to sell it. as it is not worthy as you don't have alexa ranking for your domains as well as no reach %. So i suggest you to work on your blog with some keywords which are in demands.

As your domain name is Staffey which means A small, stocky, powerful dog of a breed developed in England by crossing bulldogs and terriers.

Si i suggest you to give your blog a shape of dog care website where people will come to get information on Dogs and you can sell dog products, information here.

I think it makes sense to you.
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Yea I don't see a lot of tangible value in the names as far as instant SEO aids, the value is highly subjective, you just have to home some bidding war between people who have to have it takes place. I would think someone would be interested, recycled branding names don't do as well as exact keywords.

These seem like the sort (sorry, unremarkable) names that are sold on the Godaddy auction.
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM

as someone else suggested, just unlock the domains at 123

selling is possible on ebay, but it really isn't worth it

try digitalpoint or flippa, or listing on CL---but you should sell the domains together

we picked up a pair like yours about a year ago, that had decent traffic, good content, and in popular niche-- incl 6 months prepaid hosting for £20

hope this gives you an idea of what to expect