This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram won't let me sign into any of my accounts?
04-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Instagram won't let me sign into any of my accounts?
Well, yesterday I signed out of my account for a few hours and then i got back on, but I tried signing in and it wouldn't sign in. I tried my other account, it wouldn't sign in and I tried my other account and it wouldn't sign in, it kept saying wrong email or password and it was all correct. And I went to my computer and it let me right on to both of my accounts. This happened the other day, but in like an hour it let me back on. I tried pressing the erase all content and settings but I can't because I recently jail broke it. I was able to reset my settings, which last time got me on but it won't work. I've tried erasing the app and installing it again and I've tried giving it like three hours. Still says Wrong Email Or password. I even tried resetting my password and my friend is able to get on with her phone but I can't. Please help me get back on Instagram. 5 star worthy. Oh and yes it will let me make accounts but not sign in.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM

either you have a virus or you've changed your password and don't know it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply