This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find a facebook page my girlfriend is hiding?
10-15-2012, 08:49 PM
How can I find a facebook page my girlfriend is hiding?
My girlfriend has a facebook page she wont let me find, she lied about having it before and she says its because she doesnt want her ''girl''friends to flirt with me and I think thats bull. how can I find her page besides the normal name search?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Look up her email
Or look through her friends until you find someone she's never talked about.

Ads

She's probably blocked your account from viewing hers so you wont be able to find it. You gotta make your own new account find a picture online of some random guy and use it as a profile pic. Friend random people so it doesn't look fake. Be sure to make your details someone she'll want to meet so she'll friend you. Then once you're in you can see what she's been posting.

She could have a group page that is set to "secret". Only members of the group can see it or know it exists. No way to find it.
~

Open a new Facebook account, in addition to the one you have, but don't tell her.

Search for her using the alternate account.

But, just a thought, if she doesn't want her girlfriends to flirt with you, it would imply that she doesn't trust them or you!

Are you sure you want to continue the relationship on that basis?

If you give your new account a girls name and then befriend 'her' so that your girlfriend could see, what would she do?

I don't want to encourage you to break up with her, but I can't get over the trust thing.

Anyhow, good luck!

There is a special trick site for searching on facebook by keywords and without logging in. So you may find her by any information, like possible interests, posts, location, nickname etc.
Good luck)