This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with Internet Explorer 8?
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Problem with Internet Explorer 8?
I am recently format my laptop on my own and IE8 installed already when I am finished. So far I am satisfied with IE8 performance except for one problem which is I cannot watch youtube on it, I had already install chrome and mozilla firefox and also adobe flash player 11. Can someone highlight me on how to solve this problem? Please don't suggest to upgrade to IE9 etc because I had already tried and failed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM

What version of Windows are you running? IE 8 is an old version of Internet Explorer as IE 11 was recently released for Windows 7. When you say you've installed Firefox and Chrome, does that mean that you also can't view YouTube videos in those browsers either?

If so, that may indicate another issue with the computer outside of Internet Explorer. If your version of Windows supports something higher than IE 8 and you want to keep using that browser, try upgrading through Windows Update to the latest supported release.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply