This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do about my ISP?
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM
What can I do about my ISP?
I have AT&T U-Verse max as my internet service provider and it's not that great. Sometimes webpages won't load things like images, icons, etc and sometimes websites won't even load at all. Idk if my speed is all that great either my download speed is 12 mbps, upload speed is 1.47 mbps which is what i pay for. I pay $51 a month for this btw. How do I know what's the best ISP for where I live? Am i better off with what I already have?

Also Is the anyway to make the internet i already have more better? I just hate how web pages load a little slowly and some things don't even load at all.

I use Google Chrome as my web browser

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Have you checked to see whether or not other customers have had the same issue with this company? This way, at least you would know you weren't alone if others are having issues. If you've decided to go with another provider, then the best way to find out which company can serve your needs best is to compare companies online. There are several sites dedicated to this end, and they allow you to see all of the internet companies in your immediate area who are available, along with their speeds and prices.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply