This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I change my twitter so she won't find me?
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM
How can I change my twitter so she won't find me?
Okay so I have an old friend who I'm sure keeps looking at my twitter. I have a big twitter account with 42k followers, so obviously there's no way I'm starting a new one. But I just want her to stop constantly checking up on my twitter because I don't want her seeing everything I tweet, because she always thinks it's about her. I can't block her because she would just ask me why I blocked her. Also, I think I'm in her mentions, so if I changed my username will she stil be able to find me? What should I do? Is there a way of changing the account name, without having her find me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM

if you really don't want to have this person see your twitter page what's the problem with telling her why you blocked her ?
either you like her and care what she thinks or you don't and you block her , that seems simple to me
what;s the worst that will happen if you have to block her and give her the honest truth about why ? you lose a friend you don't actually want to be friends with anymore

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:04 PM

Oh wow, talk about obsessed! Here's what you gotta do. Either block her then tell her you account was somehow deleted, or make your account private and block her then unblock her. If she asks why she unfollowed you, blame twitter and tell her you don't know anything and that her follower request 'isn't showing up'. Good luck!
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

set twitter private, only followers can see profile/tweets
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

just block her.
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM

Even if you block her, she will be able to see your tweets, the best way to avoid her stalking you is to set your profile to private, so you will be notified when you get a new follow request, and you will be able to refuse her follow request