This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook group help, please?
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Facebook group help, please?
So I have this facebook group of over 4000 people. Yesterday, I added one person, who says she was added by her friend. On the forum a message appeared that I added her to the group. But she claims she can't comment on the group or send a post, but I see her giving "likes". I tried deleting her from the group and adding again, but the same situation repeats.
When I add people, no post appears in the group saying: AB was added to the group by MM. But when I added the above person, this post appeared in the group.
I remember in the past, some but not many posts appeared when I added somebody to the group.
Another thing that I can't understand. When I click on the Notifications icon, it says that 61 people sent a request to join the group, but when I click to add them only 5-10 appears.
Somebody knows what is going on here. I really need help. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:02 PM

any chance youd post a link to my video ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mskoJHBkv68
ill like your page! Wink

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Check your Group Settings Make Sure you Have it Set So She Could Add Things to The Group

If Settings Are Correct

Than its Probably a Error With Facebook

Please Contact Facebook at The Help Center and Report the Problem to Them
04-08-2014, 09:19 PM

Don't worry, it seems happening some time, may be it is some technical issue.
So you just wait for some time and then try again.
If issue will remain then going to help option and write this to Facebook, they sure provide you help quickly.