This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making single artist playlist on 8tracks?
04-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Making single artist playlist on 8tracks?
So I know that you can technically only use two of a certain artist per playlist on 8tracks. But I wanted to make a playlist full of remixes of songs by a certain artist, as I have seen many do. Now I tried to get around this rule by using my own downloaded songs and changing the artist's name, but that didn't seem to help. But I looked at what other people did and in their playlists, the artists names were still all the same. What's their secret? Does anyone know how to do this or how to get around it in any way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM

You can use as many artists as you like on an 8 track recording.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

Well, there's a way to make it... When you're uploading or making a playlist on 8tracks there's a bar on the right side called "Library"... the bar contains 3 sections: 1st "My tracks", those are the songs that you've uploaded before from your computer... 2nd "Soundcloud" and then "Public Library" what people do is if you have an account on soundcloud the songs you have there (on soundcloud) will appear on that bar section and you can just add them to your 8tracks playlist by clicking on the "plus symbol" ... it doesn't matter if it's the same artist... that's the only way I know... it's impossible doing it directly from your computer

Hope you understand me! sorry for my english T_T