This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are things i must have when creating website?
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM
What are things i must have when creating website?
Which website can register my domain by one day?,i need a domain name faster

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:07 PM

You can register your domain easily at popular sites like godaddy.com or net4.in or hostgator.com etc. you could Google search Domain name registrration and then choose what you like. Once the payment is made within 24 hours the domain should be registered.

You can check the availability of domain names on the websites. Call up the customer care center for more details on the duration if you want to confirm.

You then need a hosting space to upload your website files to, depending on your design and development technology (php, html, asp etc.) used you need to choose between Windows and Linux hosting. You need to purchase a database also if you need one.

You can choose among various plans if you need cpanel or plesk facilities etc. You can also purchase SSL certificates if you want to make your website secure in case you have any transactions or carts or user logins etc.

After you have uploaded your files to your hosting server you can use the dashboard provided by your Domain Registrar to configure your DNS records to point your website to this server.

Most of the domain registrars provide you with domain name registration, DNS hosting and Web hosting space. There are many packages available which include all the required things, they also have manuals and FAQ's to help you work it out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply