This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best way to advertise your website paid and unpaid?
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
best way to advertise your website paid and unpaid?
can anybody suggest me some tips to promote site by paid and also unpaid...best advertising networks google or yahoo? or any other affiliate network...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

The best way to advertise your website is using article marketing. You write 1 article it will be sent out to over 1000 places and then it links back to your website.

http://www.sammyblackstar.com/UniqueArticleWizard

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

Hi there, you have heard that Facebook has taken over Google in rankings right? So, why would you not use it to benefit you with your advertising free and paid, as you requested in the above question.

I just purchased this Facebook guide online $27 and have purchased their up-sell too $97/month. They also give awesome extras and that is honestly too valuable...

Hope this helps somehow...
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Hey I briefly want to say that if you wanting to get a tip on making money, then I suggest you look into Facebook. I just purchased this Facebook guide online and have purchased their upsell too... Wow! This is awesome! Facebook my friend, Facebook!