This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where should I advertise? (I don't mind paying.)?
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Where should I advertise? (I don't mind paying.)?
I really want more exposure for my music/ covers, etc considering I only have like 20 subscribers, what's the best way to do it? I don't care if I have to pay, I just want a guaranteed audience, no matter what the size.

YouTube.com/niaisasquare

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM

Try a web search of: exposure for new music artists

To find sites that might give you some exposure to a targeted audience, rather than paying some general advertising network for a few banner or text ad exposures.

There underground youtube promoters who can help generate views of your video, which helps it's ranking within youtube.

Google's Adwords ad network can show text ads in their search results, or place text/banner ads on site in their network, you could hand pick sites you want your ad to appear on, you can have your cover art and name exposed for about $3 per 1000 impressions or show a text ad for specific web searches (your genre?) for about $0.50 to $1 a click.

There are coupon codes floating around that give a first time Adwords user $100 in their account if they spend $25.

There are paid and free tutorials on getting a youtube video to go viral.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:10 PM

I think you should try advertising through Direct Mail Marketing.. In this way, you will be able to reach your target market personally.. They would love it! Try searching for Print and Mail 4 U's site! they are one of the best Direct Mail Marketing Agency in the US today.