This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you like facebook?
04-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Do you like facebook?
I don't as much anymore its getting boring and nothing much is happening on it at all, girls used to chat me up some of the time on it but very rarely anymore, infact hardly anyone even talks to me on fb.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:05 PM

Now a days every 1 started to saying this because they almost be in fb 23hr in a day thats y its happen

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Facebook isn't necessarily something you need. Of course if you want to use it you can but I don't believe there is anything forcing someone to use it.
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM

Same here, brother.

I've started to use Facebook less when they adopted that Timeline feature on it.
04-08-2014, 09:24 PM

I am probably old enough to be your father, so you probably will think that I'm some old fuddy-duddy with old fashioned ideas. Take it or leave it.

The biggest problem with society these days is that people (particularly under 30s) have almost forgotten how to make normal conversation other than via a mobile phone using Twitter, facebook, or text messages. For the first few years anything like this is a novelty, just as the landline telephone and then the first mobile phones allowed people to lift it and talk instead of making a journey or writing a letter. The problem is that people soon get fed up reading about what somebody else has just had for breakfast, and get fed up telling others they are just about to go to bed. many people who posted this kind of insignificant drivel are beginning to return to a more sensible balance where they realise that there are more important things in life.

I just answered a question where a young guy asked whether he should text a girl he had met earlier and ask her out. I suggested that he phoned her instead. Like many people he has apparently forgotten how to speak to others using his voice.

When people become totally dependent on communicating in short sentences in text, then something has gone very wrong. When a woman posts to her "friends" on facebook from her mobile that she is being assaulted in the street, instead of phoning the police, then things have gone too far.

Facebook and Twitter have some very valid uses, and I will not deny that fact, but it is used for too many completely frivolous purposes by people who are allowing real life to walk right past them.

Why don't you just forget about facebook for a while and get busy doing some meaningful things in life?
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM

facebook is ok once in a while anything can get boring typically
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM

its getting kinda dry to me now
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM

Follow this link