This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend ignoring my call on skype?
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Is my friend ignoring my call on skype?
So, my friend never got back to my text I sent 4 hours ago and I decided to skype call him. I went on to my glaxy s3, tapped on the skype app, went to him, saw the green online dot next to his name, and pressed the call button.

It rang for like 3 seconds and then it said "call failed". I called again 7 minutes later and then a last time 10 minutes after that. All calls received the "call failed".

Does this mean his phone is off or is he ignoring the calls? The phone symbol next to the call failed shows a phone with an arrow pointing away from it.
My friend is in Canada so he has plenty of space. I only send him some messages a couple hours later after he's out of school for the day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:13 PM

Exactly how often do you try to contact this friend? If it's frequent he may be ignoring you because you're not giving him space.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:14 PM

your annoying, and the fact that you have to ask makes you more annoying. go make more friends and give him space.
04-08-2014, 09:21 PM

if there any space for call in that time they ignoring the call..........................