This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dating and social media advice?
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Dating and social media advice?
There is this guy I have been dating for about a few months now, and he is very into girls. He told me we were exclusive but we're not "boyfriend/girlfriend" because I told him I was not ready from a recent break up. As we have been seeing each other, he has been helping my heart heal, and now I am ready to open my heart back up again and take another chance with a relationship.

Now to elaborate on the into girls part, he would comment on their photos about how pretty or sexy they are. We both are still technically single since there is not a title there, but I cannot help to feel a little bit insecure about myself from this. I am not worried about cheating or anything like that. I just need advice on how I should approach the jealous feelings and how to quit stalking things like that. It happened in my last relationship where I would get upset over myself because I never think I am good enough, and I want to get better, but I don't know how. I feel like I am not good enough for this new guy because a ton of girls have a better looking body than I do. Is there any advice I should take? If I tell him, he would probably think I am an obsessive stalker, which I am, so I want to better improve myself before I take this situation to him.

Thank you in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:10 PM

First off, tell him you're insecure. That's basically the first thing I told my boyfriend when we started going out. I told him I'm probably going to be difficult and need lots of encouragement and someone to build me up. I think it was best that I just mentioned it in the beginning so there were no surprises, and he could decide whether he thought I was worth it or not. (Turns out I am Smile )
Tell him you're uncomfortable with him talking to girls like that. If you do start dating he really shouldn't be calling any girls sexy or flirting at all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply