This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help i reset my router to factory defaults and now it connects to the qwest broadband but not the ISP.?
04-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Help i reset my router to factory defaults and now it connects to the qwest broadband but not the ISP.?
It is an actiontec Q1000. router/modem combo and i have centurylink internet. I entered in the PPP password and username already.
Fixed: problem was we had to go through the century link activation process on an internet connection that did not run through a century link router. Thank you for the help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

Here are the router setup instructions for Centurylink: http://internethelp.centurylink.com/inte...5000z.html Follow them carefully and your router will work, if it is not defective. The page also offers several ways to contact them for assistance.

Ads

04-08-2014, 09:12 PM

CenturyLink is just the new company name for Quest.
04-08-2014, 09:20 PM

Then whats the errors message? If it's giving you an authentication error then likely you've entered your details in the wrong bit.